PCB Assembly Services
RoHS and Non RoHS PCB assembly includes the following features:
- Surface-mount (SMT) automated pick and place.
- Pin through hole technology (THT/PTH).
- Mixed Technology assembly.
- Ball Grid Array (BGA), micro-BGA, Stack BGA ultra-fine pitch QFP, QFN, CSP(Chip Scale Package) & 01005 placement capability & repair.
- AOI, X-Ray, Test Services, ICT, Functional, Burn-in testing, firmware programming.
- Conformal Coating and Potting.
- Electro-mechanical and cable/harness assembly.
Product Design Services
Product design services provided by Aimtron Electronics Pvt. Ltd.Include the following:
- Industrial Design and Concept Rendering.
- Quick Turn PCB Design and Prototype
- Electronics Software -Hardware Design, User Interface.
- Mechanical Design, 3D Modeling / and Mold Design.
- Prototype Sample in a short period of time.
- Agency Approval
- Product Reliability Testing
- Production Test Fixture Design
Aimtron Electronics Pvt. Ltd. will be able to provide assembly line capability to handle early stage prototype development. To prove out a design, we can build quick turn prototype assemblies to specification in 12 to 48 hours.
New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Dedicated program management
- Documentation requirements defined
- Program review, kick off meeting & project development
- Final Statement Of Work, materials, processes, schedule documentation & sign off
- 1st article inspections (Tooling, materials, and assembly) & acceptance
- Release to production
Supply Chain Management
- Component sourcing – based on customer needs.
- BOM analysis, cost suggestions, availability, and serviceability improvement.
- Demand aggregation for cost optimization of BOM.
- Approve Vendor List management.
- Supplier in-house or onsite certification and management.
- Demand forecast and supplies management.
- JIT/KANBAN Manufacturing
- RoHS & non-RoHS Inventory management.
We specialize in the assembly of printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA) and in electromechanical (ELM) assemblies for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
As experienced electronic contract manufacturer, Aimtron Electronics Pvt. Ltd.has the skill and capacity to engineer custom & proprietary electrical, electronic and electromechanical component assemblies in a wide range of fields. We have the expertise to manage the design and get it into prototype testing quickly. We utilize our own engineers as well as bring in experienced engineering design partners to meet your demanding requirements to achieve the highest quality design at the lowest cost in the shortest time.
- Electrical Design support.
- Design for Manufacturability Assessment (DFM).
- Radio Frequency (RF) and Wireless.
- Mechanical Design and Prototyping.
- Component Engineering (BOM Analysis and creation).
Quality Control Program
The Aimtron Corporation Quality Control program will meet the following requirement and consist of the following practices:
- ISO 9001:2000 / ISO 13485 Compliant& ISO/TS 16949 compliant certification.
- IPC-A-610-D & ANSI/J-STD-001 workmanship standards.
- ESD 20:20 compliant standards, moisture sensitive protection, FIFO procedures.
- Statistical process control points for Reflow oven peak temperature & belt speed, AOI and ICT On Time Delivery.
- Maintenance Report Board (MRB) for non-conforming material identification, segregation & disposition.
- Performance metrics tracking & reporting.
Customer Service & Support
A high level of consistent and effective customer service will be crucial to the success of this company. The following criteria are key features of the Aimtron Electronics Pvt. Ltd.Customer service program:
- Consistent Quality.
- On Time Delivery.
- Prompt Responsiveness.
- Team Spirit.